Reports in Spain claim Thibaut Courtois is the only Blues star Los Blancos are currently looking to bring to the Bernabeu this summer.
The trip have all been linked with an exit from Chelsea with Real Madrid mentioned as a possible destination.
But Spanish paper Marca now say Courtois is the only big transfer target from Stamford Bridge they are looking to sign.
Reports emerged earlier today that Willian is also wanted by Los Blancos but the reports say there is categorically no interest in the Brazil international.
And Hazard has been linked with Real Madrid all summer long as he stalls on signing a new Chelsea contract.
But Marca claim as the deal would cost well in excess of £89m (€100m), the Champions League holders are not looking at completing any raid.
The same is though to apply to their interest in Inter Milan ace Mauro Icardi.
New Real Madrid boss Julen Lopetegui is said to be waiting to see how the club’s pre-season goes before ordering a potential move for the likes of Hazard.
The Belgium winger did admit following the World Cup that he would evaluate his future and would be interested in playing at the Bernabeu.
“After six wonderful years at Chelsea it might be time to discover something different,” he said.
“Certainly after this World Cup.
“I can decide if I want to stay or go, but Chelsea will make the final decision – if they want to let me go.
“You know my preferred destination.”
But it is Courtois who now looks closest to making a move with several reports last week claiming the goalkeeper had agreed terms with Real.
The 26-year-old’s family are based in Madrid, a big reason why he is looking for an exit from Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea start their new Premier League campaign against Huddersfield on Saturday, August 11.